Richard G. Raymer, CSP – President: Safety Solution Partners, LLC
Rick Raymer is an authority in current safety regulations and management approaches. He has over 30 years experience leading the implementation of comprehensive health & safety management systems, OSHA regulations and enforcement, and engineering reviews – much of this experience was gained during a 30 year career with Procter & Gamble, a leader in effective safety management.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Board Certified Safety Professional
- Senior Manager, Occupational Safety – Procter & Gamble and OSHA coordinator.
- Contributing author to the Handbook of Chemical Health and Safety, published by the American Chemical Society in partnership with Oxford University Press
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati State
- Authorized OSHA General Industry and Construction Outreach Trainer for 10 and 30 hour voluntary compliance courses
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University
- Course Director for Qualified Safety Sales Professional (QSSP) course sponsored by the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA)
- Member of ASSE and Past President of Southwest Ohio Chapter
- Speaker at the National Safety Congress, the Professional Conference on Industrial Hygiene and various Professional Development Conferences
606 Corrigan Way
Cary, NC 27519
cell phone: 919-428-5803